Re: [opensuse-factory] konsole tab behaviour
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:25:24 +0200
On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Roger Whittaker
<roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am I right in thinking that something has changed (to me rather
drastically for the worse) in the latest update
(konsole-17.04.2-1.2.x86_64, Tumbleweed 20170613)?

Previously there was an empty space on the tab bar to the right of the
open tabs where a double click would open a new tab - this seems to
have gone away.

I have always seen an icon on the left to add a tab, and one on the
right to delete the current tab. Never an empty space.

These need to be enabled in konsole in Settings->Configure Konsole->TabBar

In a new KDE environment, they are off by default.

--
Roger Oberholtzer