Re: [opensuse-factory] Missing "Most" package?
I would offer to do this myself but I am pretty new to the opensuse
ecosystem and am still learning to package with the open build system.
If I get to the point I feel comfortable doing it I will let you know
:)

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 1:26 PM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar