Re: [opensuse-factory] Missing "Most" package?
On 15.06.2017 12:04, Mathias Homann wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 11:53:43 CEST schrieb Michael Aquilina:
Hi all,

First off, apologies if this is the wrong mailing list but I wasn't
sure where the correct place to ask this question was.

I have been trying to find a way to install the "most"
(http://www.jedsoft.org/most/) pager in OpenSUSE but cannot seem to
find it. Is there a reason for this or was there just never any demand
for it? Would you consider adding it in if not?

--
Michael Aquilina
mathias@kirika:~> LANG="" sudo zypper se -s most

S | Name | Type | Version | Arch | Repository