Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [TW] LibreOffice is crashing in the "Save as..." dialogue
  • From: David Reid <dlreid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 19:44:18 -0400
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 8:53 AM, Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to add that this backtrace and the original one in this thread look
like that crash in ibus-qt.
I.e. if it crashes in QApplication::x11ProcessEvent(_XEvent*) ()
from /usr/lib64/libQtGui.so.4

It basically affects *all* applications that use Qt4, if you have ibus-qt
installed. (LibreOffice only uses Qt4 with the KDE4 integration, libreoffice-
kde4, that's why uninstalling that helps as well)

The bug report mentioned by Bruno Friedman is about a completely different
problem.

A fix for ibus-qt is on the way to Tumbleweed, or already available in the
M17N repo on OBS.

Uninstalling ibus-qt solved all the crashes in my case. I'll keep a
look out for that fix. Thanks!

David