Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed: libcurl error protocol https
Am Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2017, 13:48:44 CEST schrieb Bruno Friedmann:
On mercredi, 14 juin 2017 13.42:45 h CEST Wilhelm Boltz wrote:
When refreshing my repos, I have got an error message concerning libcurl:
Fehler beim Download (curl) für
'https://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/setup/descr/appd
at
-icons.tar.gz': Fehlercode: ' Bad URL'
Fehlermeldung: 'Protocol "http" not supported or disabled in libcurl'

Has anyone got the same?

Greetings
Wilhelm

Work well, don't forget that download.o.o is a mirrorbrain forwarding your
request to some mirrors (and most of them don't use https)

try curl -v to see awnser
tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/setup/descr/201706121040-appdata-icons.tar.gz">here
</ a>.</p>

Tested here from switzerland in both ipv4 and ipv6 connection.

Well,
curl -v
https://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/non-oss/suse/setup/descr/appd
ata-icons.tar.gz
does not work.
curl -v
https://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/non-oss/suse/setup/descr/appd
ata.xml.gz
works.

Nonetheless switching the repo from "https" to "http" helps.
Thank you, Bruno.

Greetings
Wilhelm