Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 Build 0277 released!

Am 14. Juni 2017 02:08:29 MESZ schrieb Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx>:

On 14/06/17 08:43, James Mason wrote:
On Wed, 2017-06-14 at 08:30 +0930, Simon Lees wrote:

On 14/06/17 03:12, Ludwig Nussel wrote:

Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.

Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&version=
42.3&build=0277&groupid=28
https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Distri
bution&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&version=Leap%2042.3

When you reply to discuss some issues, make sure to change the
subject.
Please use the test plan at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AGKijKpKiJCB616-bHVoNQuhWHp
QLHPWCb3m1p6gXPc/edit#gid=298435253
to record your testing efforts and use bugzilla to report bugs.

Can you add a link to the download iso here? the new
software.opensuse.org makes it much harder to find then it used to
be
in
previous releases.

Am I missing something? I didn't find it difficult to get to
https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/testing

My bad, I missed the "Testing" when skim reading the page. Still adding
the link shouldn't be hard :-P

Yes, I needed some time to find the link as well. On the old page it was more
clearly visible