Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 - python3-vobject / PyICU broken
On 6/13/17 7:52 PM, Eric Schirra wrote:
Am Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017, 17:25:00 CEST schrieb Oliver Kurz:
Am 13. Juni 2017 16:43:09 MESZ schrieb Axel Braun <axel.braun@xxxxxx>:
Hi,
During some tests I found the py3 modules for PyICU and, as depedency,
vobject, are broken.

Both are required for webdav/caldav processing of Python3 Applications

Can one of the maintainers please look into this?

I already created SRs to d:l:p, they just need to be accepted, then SRs to
oS:Fctry will follow

There was many packages in python deleted.
Why?

But Axel write about python3.
Python3-PyICU could not build because of missing icu-le
This is only in libicu57_1. Not in libicu59_1.
And libicu is no more in d:l:p.
Think it is delete too.

Hi

I have to admit that I struggle a bit to understand what you are trying
to say, but I guess that you missed python single spec transition, which
leads to obsoletion of d:l:python3 - thats why thinks are happening in
d:l:p even for python3 now. And yes, there were cleanups of abandoned
packages there.

Cheers

Martin