Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
Hello,

Am Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 10:00:18 CEST schrieb Freek de Kruijf:
It is a recommend. When I remove the lock and do zypper without --no-
recommends around 1700 packages will be pulled in, with
--no-recommends nothing will be pulled in.

Being able to reproduce it means we are getting closer to finding out the
reason ;-)

First, please create a solver test case as described on
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Zypper_troubleshooting

Then go to http://gk2.sk/zypper-dependency-graph/ and follow the steps
described there to get a nice dependency graph. (The article is quite
old, I hope it still works.)

And finally, please report back which package has the dependency ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Nööö ... das will ich nicht. Ich bin mitlerweile viel zu bequem
geworden und will mir mein KDE nicht mehr wegdenken. (Ausserdem