Re: [opensuse-factory] after new install: akonadi fails to start with error 111 in a specific user account? ["Solved"]
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 16:21:35 +0200
Am Samstag, 10. Juni 2017, 22:35:08 CEST schrieb Stefan Bruens:
On Samstag, 10. Juni 2017 17:05:44 CEST Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:
I just stated that ranting is usually not effective. By ranting you might
piss off the people who know most about your problem. E.g. people who like
the software and have been using it for years and, thereby solved many
common problems. Or the packagers investing endless hours to integrate and
maintain KDE in openSUSE. And last but not least the developers of the
software...

Personally, I do not get paid for this and, thus, I have better things to
do with my time than trying to help people who start criticizing the
software in general instead of giving specific information.

+1

Touché! ;)

Gruß
Jan