Re: [opensuse-factory] after new install: akonadi fails to start with error 111 in a specific user account? ["Solved"]
On Samstag, 10. Juni 2017 17:05:44 CEST Jan Ritzerfeld wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017, 07:28:21 CEST schrieb stakanov:
[...]
Oh, with the all the given respect. If you help me to find where I can
post
the mysql error, the account is still there.

E.g. https://paste.opensuse.org/ and then post the link here.

Now about ranting:
I could rant since a long time. [...]

I just stated that ranting is usually not effective. By ranting you might
piss off the people who know most about your problem. E.g. people who like
the software and have been using it for years and, thereby solved many
common problems. Or the packagers investing endless hours to integrate and
maintain KDE in openSUSE. And last but not least the developers of the
software...

Personally, I do not get paid for this and, thus, I have better things to do
with my time than trying to help people who start criticizing the software
in general instead of giving specific information.

+1

Kind regards,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns / Bergstraße 21 / 52062 Aachen
home: +49 241 53809034 mobile: +49 151 50412019