Re: [opensuse-factory] out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
On 2017-06-10 19:55, Peter Mc Donough wrote:
On 2017-06-10 19:03, Peter Mc Donough wrote:

Anyhow, I got rid of all "textlive", marked it "taboo" in Yast,
unticked the checkbox "recommnds" in Yast and
added solver.onlyRequires = true in /etc/zypp/zypp.conf.

This should avoid all accidential downloads in future.

But it can also mean that maybe sometime you will hit some functionality
that doesn't work.

True, I will have to remember the changes. It is somehing for my little
troubles collection in my archive.

My preferred solution is to taboo the specific package(s). However, on a
small filesystem no recommends is probably quite the appropriate
solution, to minimize size.

YaST could ask, when you add certain package, to ask the user about the
recommends, accept or refuse. And remember the choice, of course. Would
be a nice feature.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.