Re: [opensuse-factory] out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
Am 10.06.2017 um 19:16 schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 2017-06-10 19:03, Peter Mc Donough wrote:

Anyhow, I got rid of all "textlive", marked it "taboo" in Yast,
unticked the checkbox "recommnds" in Yast and
added solver.onlyRequires = true in /etc/zypp/zypp.conf.

This should avoid all accidential downloads in future.

But it can also mean that maybe sometime you will hit some functionality
that doesn't work.

True, I will have to remember the changes. It is somehing for my little troubles collection in my archive.

cu
Peter