Re: [opensuse-factory] TW - zypper hangs while checking for file conflicts
On 09/06/17 08:18 AM, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
On Fri, 2017-06-09 at 08:09 -0400, Roman Bysh wrote:

This is a name that I created. I'll have to create a bug report if it
hasn't already been created.
The previous version - openSUSE 13.2 never had this problem.

They should be able to improve the speed. The present state is
unacceptable. ;-)

Now include yourself into the openSUSE community and 'they' becomes
'we'.

I am. I've been testing openSUSE and submitting bug reports and creating
entries in Fate since 2008.

I'm not a programmer but I understand the basics.