Re: [opensuse-factory] out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
Op donderdag 8 juni 2017 22:32:59 CEST schreef Peter Mc Donough:
Am 03.06.2017 um 21:48 schrieb Peter Mc Donough:
Hi,

I noticed that the stuff on my ext4-root-partition has grown by more
than 20% over the last few month and I'm not aware that I added anything
new.
Usual requirements have been for years around 10GB.

So, just out of curiosity, did the system miss some housekeeping or does
Tumbleweed simply require more space.

I think I found what inflated my / system by roughly 2GB.

Tons of "texlive" packages have been added.
These obviously belong to TeX/LaTeX, which I haven't missed since I use
(open)SuSe, i.e. for 15 years.

I used:

zypper addlock texlive

to prevent these packages from loading.