[opensuse-factory] Libreoffice crashes, error reports KLauncher
Hi,

Somewhere near Tumbleweed snapshot 20170529 Libreoffice crashes as soon as one tries to save something. I've had that problem in the past, and then removing ~/.config/libreoffice solved it. But not now.

When started from the terminal I get

libreoffice
LibreOffice(4606): couldn't create slave: "Niet in staat io-slave
aan te maken.
KLauncher antwoordde: Onbekend protocol: ''.
"
LibreOffice(4606): couldn't create slave: "Niet in staat io-slave
aan te maken.
KLauncher antwoordde: Onbekend protocol: ''.
"
LibreOffice(4606) KSambaSharePrivate::getNetUserShareInfo: We got
some errors while running 'net usershare info'
LibreOffice(4606) KSambaSharePrivate::getNetUserShareInfo: "Failed
to init messaging context
"
LibreOffice(4606): couldn't create slave: "Niet in staat io-slave
aan te maken.
KLauncher antwoordde: Onbekend protocol: ''.
"
LibreOffice(4606): couldn't create slave: "Niet in staat io-slave
aan te maken.
KLauncher antwoordde: Onbekend protocol: ''.
"

The last snapshots did not give a difference.

Anyone seeing this? What can be done to solve this? Issue a bug?

regards, Jogchum