Re: [opensuse-factory] out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
Am 05.06.2017 um 22:10 schrieb Neil Rickert:
On 06/05/2017 11:56 AM, Peter Mc Donough wrote:

I haven't used LV lately, but if I remember correctly, no matter what
you do with LV, for booting an OS you need a physical boot partition,
which can luckily be in an extended partition but not in a LV.

I don't think that's correct.
I'm using an LVM because of crypto. So I have an encrypted LVM.
I boot Tumbleweed in the encrypted LVM. And "/boot" is part of that
encrypted LVM. This is UEFI. ...

If you are right, then you are right, Obviously I'm not up-to-date.
My computer still uses BIOS-mode, maybe that will change with my next computer? Then I will have to think about it.

cu
Peter