From: Freek de Kruijf <freek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2017 5:32 AM
To: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed 32-bit support lifetime

Op vrijdag 2 juni 2017 22:11:55 CEST schreef Christopher Myers:
Ok cool, thanks much :)

I've got some old hardware that I'm trying to keep alive because it works
perfectly well as my server at home (it's old, but quite energy efficient,)
so I'm just seeing how much longer I can keep it going :)

I would recommend a Raspberry Pi type of system, which takes only a few Watts
to operate.
I have a RP12, with Tumbleweed, as my server, and a spare RPi3, with 42.2,
standing by.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE