Re: [opensuse-factory] out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
On 05/06/17 06:12 AM, Peter Mc Donough wrote:

And I notice, what ist .../share/texmf?
I don't use TeX, is that regularly installed?

Dunno. I don't have that.

The way to answer your question is to use 'rpm -q -f' on some of the files in
that directory.

--
"Is Penetration Testing Worth it?
There are two reasons why you might want to conduct a penetration test. One, you