Re: [opensuse-factory] KMail - no mails getting downloaded

Am 4. Juni 2017 12:59:22 MESZ schrieb Jan Ritzerfeld
<suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Am Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017, 10:22:37 CEST schrieb Axel Braun:
Morning all,

I have an issue with one mail account since friday - it is not being
synced
anymore (IMAP).

Do you see no emails at all or only old ones? And does this affect
other
folders than your Inbox, too?

All folders of this account, I see only old mails

I can still send mails (like this one),

And you see them in your Sent folder?

Yes, but it is not synced. It is not visible on the mailserver's sendbox

I tried aconadictl fsck | vaccum and
of course restart. In akonadiconsole I can see the last mails
(locally),
but cant trigger a sync.

You can't click the context menu items in Synchronize or clicking them
has no
effect?

Correct

Did an upgrade to latest TW in between, but no change.

Any ideas what to try?

If the Inbox is your only problem maybe:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2017-01/msg00473.html
Disable server side subscription and make sure that all your folders
are
checked in the local subscriptions. Both settings are accessible via
the
context menu of your account in the message list.

Server side subscriptions were not enabled...

Thanks for your hints,
Axel