Re: [opensuse-factory] KMail - no mails getting downloaded
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017 12:59:22 +0200
Am Sonntag, 4. Juni 2017, 10:22:37 CEST schrieb Axel Braun:
Morning all,

I have an issue with one mail account since friday - it is not being synced
anymore (IMAP).

Do you see no emails at all or only old ones? And does this affect other
folders than your Inbox, too?

I can still send mails (like this one),

And you see them in your Sent folder?

I tried aconadictl fsck | vaccum and
of course restart. In akonadiconsole I can see the last mails (locally),
but cant trigger a sync.

You can't click the context menu items in Synchronize or clicking them has no
effect?

Did an upgrade to latest TW in between, but no change.

Any ideas what to try?

If the Inbox is your only problem maybe:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse/2017-01/msg00473.html
Disable server side subscription and make sure that all your folders are
checked in the local subscriptions. Both settings are accessible via the
context menu of your account in the message list.

Gruß
Jan
--
Reputation is character minus what you've been caught doing.