Re: [opensuse-factory] [TW] Graphics glitches (HD530)
02.06.2017 13:13, Peter Suetterlin пишет:

Hi

is anyone else experiencing graphics glitches in Tumbleweed since a few
snapshots back?

They show up as horizontal (short) bars on fast-changing features. E.g., I
can see them when resizing an xterm horizontally forth and back. On the
window border that I'm extending I see jaggy features.
Another way to see them is switching desktop (I use slide), often the window
title bar of one or more windows on the screen I slide to shows the
artifacts.

Are you using intel or modesetting Xorg driver?