Re: [opensuse-factory] out of curiosity - / grow from 10 to 12GB
  • From: nicholas <ndcunliffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017 07:44:47 +0200
On Saturday, 3 June 2017 21:48:29 CEST Peter Mc Donough wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that the stuff on my ext4-root-partition has grown by more
than 20% over the last few month and I'm not aware that I added anything
new.
Usual requirements have been for years around 10GB.

So, just out of curiosity, did the system miss some housekeeping or does
Tumbleweed simply require more space.

cu
Peter
I had issues last year with core dumps being saved (and snapshoted) by
default, if anything has started crashing, check /var/lib/systemd/coredump/