[opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3: Call for manual Testing!
Hello all,

Build 0257 for Leap 42.2. was released this week and I would like to encourage you to do some manual testing!

You can find a prepared Testplan here [1] but feel free to test anything you think might be useful and add you specific test to the spreadsheet. Please report bugs to our opensuse bugzilla [2].

For details about changes or known issues refer to the email at the opensuse factory mailing list: "[opensuse-factory] Leap 42.3 Build 0257 released!"

Best regards,

Marita

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AGKijKpKiJCB616-bHVoNQuhWHpQLHPWCb3m1p6gXPc/edit#gid=2089392547

[2] https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Distribution&query_format=advanced&resolution=---&version=Leap%2042.3