Re: [opensuse-factory] [TW] Graphics glitches (HD530)
On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Peter Suetterlin
<P.Suetterlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter Suetterlin wrote:

HW is a Lenovo T460p (Skylake, Optimus HD530/940MX), Desktop is plasma5. TW
is
up-to-date (just did the gcc7 Mamut-dup...)

Writing this (plasma5) I thought I should also test some other DE. All I have
installed is IceWM, there I cannot see the artifacts. So likely a plasma/kwin
issue?

IceWM might not use hardware acceleration for rendering. You might
want to try disabling hardware acceleration for rendering in KDE. Also
try Gnome-Shell, this one surely uses hardware acceleration.

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/