Re: [opensuse-factory] What actions for PowerPC TW to continue to be in sync with TW project ?
On Fri, 2017-06-02 at 10:51 +0200, Richard Biener wrote:

I wonder why we even allow this to happen.

The :Ports are under the control of the respective teams caring for
them - from a TW release process I try to support them as good as I
can, but we don't confine them into a cage. The Ports are mostly built
around their own community.

This does not mean that I would not constantly moan at those local
packages - I do see a 'temporary' reason for them, when trying to
'unblock' a specific arch. But > 200 is definitively a step in the
wrong direction.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >