Re: [opensuse-factory] TW : LibreOffice : soffice.bin
* tomtomme <thomas.lassdiesonnerein@xxxxxx> [06-01-17 05:33]:
Am 01.06.2017 um 03:14 schrieb S.:
No change in the high CPU usage after today's huge 20170529 update.

I did not update yet, but I can add, that I had to re-install
libreoffice-gtk3, because without it, libreoffice crashes everytime I try to
open the pdf-generating dialogue.
Thus I have 2 choices:
- 100% usage of a single core with libreoffice-gtk3 which seems to force
openGL acceleration (no checkbox available)
- normal cpu usage with libreoffice-kde4 and unchecked openGL acceleration
but broken pdf-generator.

something else is affecting it. I do not have heave cpu usage and do not
have libreoffice-gtk3 and do not have openGL selected and it is available.
Tw 20170529