[opensuse-factory] TW boot-freeze, no graphical login
I installed TW from iso/usb stick a few days ago and also ran
zypper dup --no-allow-vendor-change
So, I'm on the latest snapshot.
The pc was rebooted several times without a problem (default boot entry).

Today, after rebooting the pc I no longer get to the graphical login
screen. After entering the LUKS password for my /home I get some more
messages and then a blinking cursor. The keyboard LEDs stay dark (when
pressing num-lock, caps-lock) and alt+ctrl+F1 doesn't work. Only the
power button tells the system to shut down.

This is the output of journalctl -b -1
https://pastebin.com/cZGv69qA

I can get to a text terminal when I use the nomodeset boot option. Then,
the graphical login still doesn't work, but I get a terminal with
alt+ctrl+F1.

Can anybody tell me how to fix this?
Michael

PS: I had a very similar problem with Suse 42.2 last week which made me
change to TW.
I suspect that it has to do with my rx480 graphics card and the amdgpu
driver. In addition, I use the openCL part of the amdgpu-PRO binary driver.