Re: [opensuse-factory] Tallying the quality of package descriptions
Hi Jan,

Am 18.05.2017 um 14:05 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:

I just felt like hacking up, and now sharing, a script to gauge where there is
overly much advertisement language in the descriptions of openSUSE TW
packages.

I feel it would me more helpful to have some easily accessible
guidelines with good vs. bad examples for new packages being added...

rpmlint forces people to write or copy BS simply because minimal no-BS
descriptions result in length warnings.

Cheers,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)