Re: [opensuse-factory] Several openSUSE services disabled due to a security breach

El 13-05-2017 a las 10:50, Michael Ströder escribió:
Richard Brown wrote:
Regardless, is recommended that all users of the affected services and
openSUSE bugzilla change their password at the following link:

BTW: The above web page is a messy redirection hell.
I'd never implement such a mess for a secure account management.

That also ends with permission denied.. so one cannot change the
password as I just tried.. (which btw unless it was passed through the
wrong kind of hash / KDF it should take the remaining age of the
universe to be cracked ..)