[opensuse-factory] Dolphin upgraded; Dolphin crashes. As usual.
The upgrade to 17.04 has produced the usual result from Dolphin - all my Dolphin windows crashed seg-11. This sort of nonsense has been going on for years, with upgrades being incompatible with the previous ones.

I haven't rebuilt all my windows and tabs yet but guess it's the same old trouble with the format of the configuration files having been changed.

Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks., UK.
openSUSE Tumbleweed; KDE Plasma 5.9.5; Qt 5.7.1; Kernel 4.10.13;
AMD Athlon X4 860K Processor; Sound: FCH Azalia;
Video: nVidia GeForce 210 (Driver: nouveau)