[opensuse-factory] Dolphin upgraded; Dolphin crashes. As usual.
The upgrade to 17.04 has produced the usual result from Dolphin - all my Dolphin windows crashed seg-11. This sort of nonsense has been going on for years, with upgrades being incompatible with the previous ones.

I haven't rebuilt all my windows and tabs yet but guess it's the same old trouble with the format of the configuration files having been changed.

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks., UK.
openSUSE Tumbleweed; KDE Plasma 5.9.5; Qt 5.7.1; Kernel 4.10.13;