Re: Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] Snail speed Firefox 52.1.0 (64-Bit) Tumbleweed
  • From: hjb <hj.beckers@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2017 09:40:42 +0200
Am 12.05.2017 um 22:21 schrieb Peter Mc Donough:

I loaded that site wich palemoon and noscript enabled. I allowed noscript to load that site, then noscript asks for the following

https://katie.tnctrx.com/GET
https://katie.tnctrx.com/Msxml2.XMLHTTP
https://katie.tnctrx.com/Microsoft.XMLHTTP
http://iyfnzgb.com/?pid=9PO1H9V71&dn=der-postillion.com
https://katie.tnctrx.com/trx?id=011ddb7cc39475b754fd675c4cfcf64412e2c4a8df.r&confirm=b9e32315c39e0c6aa84316977011c117&size=

Putting that url in a search machine gives results about
"How to remove katie.tnctrx.com redirect (virus)".

You decide ...

Yours
Hermann-Josef Beckers