Fwd: Re: [opensuse-factory] Snail speed Firefox 52.1.0 (64-Bit) Tumbleweed

Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Snail speed Firefox 52.1.0 (64-Bit) Tumbleweed
Datum: Fri, 12 May 2017 19:49:36 +0200
Von: Manfred Hollstein <manfred.h@xxxxxxx>
An: Peter Mc Donough <mcd-mail-lists@xxxxxxx>

Hi Peter,

On Fri, 12 May 2017, 19:38:02 +0200, Peter Mc Donough wrote:
[...]
> [...]

Test: disabling Noscript helped.
Too bad, I'll miss that page.

Strange. I just loaded the page on Firefox 53 with NoScript installed
and enabled, and the page loaded just normally. Perhaps you should check
the settings of the NoScript plugin. I know that some pages simply don't
work when NoScript is enabled, but the phenomenon you described never
happened here for me (so far ;) ).

Neither to me, and I have regularily opended this web-page before.
As I wrote, with Ubuntu FF 53 there is no problem, just with opensuse FF 52.x. I'll compare Noscript settings in both.

cu
Peter