[opensuse-factory] howto discover if missing feature has been added to uninstalled package (SDDM)?
I still use TDM, KDM and KDM3 because they provide these config options:

ShowUsers=Selected
SelectedUsers=root,user1201,user3102,user1603,user2104

How would one go about finding out if equivalent has ever been added
to SDDM? I looked through all 21 pages of issues on
https://github.com/sddm/sddm/issues
and found only two that include the string "selected" in the summary,
neither of which had any relationship to this feature absence.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/