[opensuse-factory] No Leap 42.3 Docker images
Hi Ludwig,

Once again I notice that there are no Docker images available for the
to-be-tested upcoming Leap release:

https://github.com/openSUSE/docker-containers/issues/55

Could you please make sure the necessary setup gets done not just for
this release but also for future ones, without me nagging? ;)

As long as the "latest" tag still points at the previous release, there
should be no harm in setting up container image builds the moment you
start publishing DVDs in OBS for a new milestone'd or rolling release.

Thanks,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)