Re: [opensuse-factory] systemd dbus start causing problems, still
* Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx> [05-08-17 08:24]:
[...]
and we are not allowed to contribute to the bug report or possible
solution in *any* way.

Well for that particular bug there is nothing to contribute, most
software doesn't support dbus being restarted while its running, any
change major enough to make that work will need to be done by a dbus
developer upstream until then it can't be supported so there is nothing
to discuss. If there was something worth discussing further we could go
to the effort of making sure all customer / internal SUSE info is marked
as private and then make the actual report public, or maybe create a
duplicate more general bug report that doesn't start as a customer report.

In this case there is no need, we should work from one of the other
existing openSUSE reports that you have already commented on.

tks, info you requested is provided to bug report #1020363.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo