Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot released
03.05.2017 06:52, Constant Brouerius van Nidek пишет:
Just by chance discovered that ywo new snapshots were released.
Yesterday it wad 0419 and today I discovered the 0430 snapshot.
I am quit sure that the usual email from Dominique Leuenberger did not
enter in my mailbox. Am I the only who did not receive this message or
is there someting with my service provider?

0419 mail was there, as well as 0420, 0424, 0425 and 0426. I have not
got 0430 message.