Re: [opensuse-factory] New package: meson-tools
Am 02.05.2017 um 10:43 schrieb Jan Engelhardt:
On Monday 2017-05-01 11:40, Andreas Färber wrote:

I have written, packaged and now submitted meson-tools v0.1:

Inspired by the sunxi-tools package for Allwinner SoCs, which is already
in Factory, this one is a set of tools for Amlogic SoCs - currently for
Amlogic S905 aka Meson GXBaby.

I can foresee an everlasting naming confusion to that build system
"meson" of the same name… ;-)

Never heard of that one myself...

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/arch/arm64/boot/dts/amlogic

Putting their company name onto an unofficial tool did not strike me as
the best of ideas... ;-)

As long as that meson package doesn't split off a tools sub-package -
which hopefully Factory review would catch - we should be good. The
summary in `zypper se meson` distinguishes sufficiently, I think.

Cheers,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)