[opensuse-factory] IBus daemon not running after the system wakes up from Suspend mode in Plasma desktop
Hi all,

In Plasma/KDE, I have had repeatedly the problem, that no keyboard
input has been possible in a open yakuake terminal after the laptop
lid has been close (Suspend mode) and reopened.

I figured out that this can be recovered by starting the IBus daemon
from start menu, which opens first a dialog window "The IBus daemon is
not running. Do you wish to start it?". After confirming the keyboard
input is possible again.

What is the default behavior, is it intended to automatically start
the IBus daemon with logging in?
I had to hide its icon in the sys tray, otherwise I got two language
icons for switching the keyboard layout, one from IBus daemon and one
from KDE.

What is the desired behavior here, is IBus daemon necessary to come up
with the system and why are there two icons? Is this a Plasma problem
or just a misconfiguration?

René