Re: [opensuse-factory] new package: akonadi-ews
  • From: René Krell <renda.krell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:05:11 +0200
Hi Michal,

the package from KDE:Unstable:Extra works quite well so far, well-done, thanks.

In the current version 0.8.1, in the Akonadi resource configuration,
sometimes I cannot retrieve the subscription list for server-side
folders.
Otherwise it looks fine, I can see calendar entries, subscribed mail
folders, and it seems to be stable and faster than IMAP to the same
account.

René

Hi,

I've built new package for openSUSE Tumbleweed. Akonadi resource agent for
Microsoft Exchange using Exchange Web Services (EWS) protocol.
It's my first package so any test or help is appreciated.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:hlavki/akonadi-ews

thanks, m.