Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot 20170311
On Tue, 2017-03-14 at 10:00 -0400, Ken Schneider - Factory wrote:
Strangely enough, the last kernel update was in snapshot 0310 - not
0311; did you happen to skip that one?

My understanding is when using zypper dup it's impossible to skip an
update as all new updates include previous updated packages. Am I
wrong
in this thinking?

You can easily skip entire snapshots: simply don't call zypper dup: I'd
assume this is nothing unusual (even I do not dup my machine daily)

One could also skip single packages (by adding locks).

Cheers
Dominique
--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>