Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed snapshot 20170311
On 03/13/2017 05:47 PM, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 22:35 +0100, opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Installed this snapshot and rebooted when it was done.

My computer doesn't boot (GRUB works but when kernel 4.10.1-2 is
started
it immediately reboots, so i.e. a reboot loop).

Selecting older kernel 4.10.1-1 does boot, so there's a workaround
for now.

Asus N53J laptop.
please file a bug for this! It would be great to get some experts
looking at the cause.

Strangely enough, the last kernel update was in snapshot 0310 - not
0311; did you happen to skip that one?

My understanding is when using zypper dup it's impossible to skip an update as all new updates include previous updated packages. Am I wrong in this thinking?

--
Ken Schneider