[opensuse-factory] /etc/issue issues
I didn't check this carefully, until recently when I start seeing network
adapter and ip show in the tty login screen.

I discover that /etc/issue is now generated with /usr/lib/issue.d/10-
openSUSE.conf which contain

Welcome to openSUSE Tumbleweed 20170309 - Kernel \r (\l).

But I didn't find from where come the ip, if I modify my /etc/issue and
issue.net according to my needs, issue is overwriten after reboot.

man /etc/issue is the man page I know this more a decade.
/etc/issue doesn't belong to a package.

Anybody knows which componant is taking over my changes in /etc/issue ?
There's cases where important notice have to be published in this file.

Thanks for help
--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch