Re: [opensuse-factory] Rolling to Leap 42.3

On 07/03/2017 12:40, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
42.3 continues the 42 line of Leap and is meant to be a small
service pack alike refresh. We need a smooth upgrade without
surprises from 42.2 to 42.3. With that in mind I'd like to remind
package maintainers that we don't have to and can not offer the
latest and greatest of everything. So please carefully test package
updates you may submit⁴⁵.
Hi, what's the situation with a python3 update, I have a test vm with Tumbleweed's python3 on Leap:42.2 to test the latest blender which doesn't build with python3 less than 3.5 with no ill effects.
Thanks
Dave Plater