[opensuse-factory] Postfix in Factory
Hi,

I'm currently looking at mailman because it's currently not building on Factory
anymore:
Error log:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Leap:42.3:Staging:adi:119/mailman/standard/x86_64

postalias: fatal: file /etc/postfix/main.cf: parameter mail_owner: unknown user
name value: postfix

mailman is using postalias in %post to integrate the mailman aliases file. This
action is actually optional so it does not depend on the command to be
available. But then again when available it expects it to work which is
currently not the case in the build environment because Postfix is configured to
run as user "postfix" but in the chroot this user does not exist even with
postfix package installed. I'm not sure why that is because I do not see a
relevant change in Postfix (neither in mailman) which might have caused it.

So it's unclear to me at the moment what's wrong or against which component I
should file a bugreport.

Wolfgang