[opensuse-factory] Can someone accept sr#469681 and make me maintainer of devel:libraries:c_c++ / libcryptopp
It's very frustrating when a package which is only used by clementine causes a bug which I have to spend time on fixing only to have that submit request left hanging.
I suppose because a rebuild of clementine fixed the problem it's deemed unimportant until the package is updated again and my package breaks again.
Makes me wonder why I try when I don't have a problem.
Dave Plater