[opensuse-factory] Very small font
As with Leap 42.2, Firefox under TW does suffer from the same problem that fonts on menus are very very small and without zooming in almost not readable to me.

It's not a problem of firefox, since using the latest default firefox from mozilla.org under 13.2 has normal readability on menu's.

Other menus on other progs are displayed in a readable size under TW.
By the way, this is already going on since the release of Leap 42.2. Should I skip the TW firefox and go for the default firefox from mozilla.org instead?

Regards,
Frans.