Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20170303 - No password prompt in LUKS LVM system with nvidia card.
Just a white cursor.
Now, the culprit seems to be plymouth. There are repeated warnings of plymouth
fails to start. In save mode one can enter with all the limitations.

I would be greatful for the procedure on how to avoid plymouth to start until
this will be fixed.
Thank you.
PS. Kaffeine VLC is always broken (at least on my system with nouveau).
The VLC player works if VDPAU is avoided and one goes with glx.