Re: [opensuse-factory] Spec-cleaner as format_spec_file replacement round 2
Hi,

On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 16:33 +0100, Tomas Chvatal wrote:
Hello guys,

as already discussed here on mailinglist I would like to replace the
default formatting solution for the incoming spec-files to be the
spec-
cleaner instead of the obs-service-format_spec_file.

This time we integrated another bunch of fixes for the minimal mode
and
as a most prominent features/fixes are following two:

1) Possibility to disable the cleaner run [1] which is quite obvious.
2) Codeblock detection to keep relevant things together in preamble
[2]
With this I also tried to parse all possible kind of approaches we
already have in Factory and wrote testcase which covers hopefully all
the possible variants [3].

are the features you mention somewhere documented? Or is there in
general some documentation about spec-cleaner?
I learned today on irc that there is something like

# SECTION test requirements
# /SECTION

but it would be nice to have this documented (maybe just in the project
README).

TIA

Tom

I would love to ask you all to check if your packages are fine and
report bugs [4] if any problematic behaviour occurs.

To switch between the implementations simply install 'spec-cleaner-
format_spec_file' or run 'spec-cleaner -i -m package.spec'.

TIA

Tom

[1] https://github.com/openSUSE/spec-cleaner/issues/148
[2] https://github.com/openSUSE/spec-cleaner/issues/88