Re: [opensuse-factory] BFQ-KMP-DEFAULT
On Tue, 2017-02-28 at 14:21 +0000, Marco Calistri wrote:
Dear Tumbleweed developers,

I think that this Rolling Distribution is working like a charm but
sometimes some very important (at least for me) packages are not
updated
accordingly to the others, causing a particular feature stop to work.

It is the case of bfq-kmp-default which I once again believe that
*should be the default scheduler* and should come directly enabled
into
new kernels.

Is there any possibility to have this package updated in parallel to
the
main kernel packages?

Has the upstream situation changed since you proposed this last time on
January 9th 2017?

Cheers
Dominique