[opensuse-factory] xgnuchess -- deletion? (missing unlisted prereqs)
The X-graphical interface to gnuchess doesn't work
on 13.1 or 13.2 due to a missing, but unlisted
prereq on "xboard".

I don't see it in any of the packages I've downloaded
for 42.x but may have missed it.

If xboard isn't in 42.x or factory, I think it would
be safe to delete the xgnuchess package -- since it won't
run w/o xboard. If there is no bug on it and hasn't been
fixed for multiple releases, it appears xgnuchess isn't
even being launched by anyone (to see the xboard error
message).

If it isn't even being launched for 4+ releases, that's probably
an indicator of it not being useful in the opensuse
distro.
Don't know who the maintainer is, but unless they are partial
to it and want to find 'xboard', they might consider deleting it.

?